[TRLog] 6.71b time

Subject: [TRLog] 6.71b time
From: paule@sfu.ca (paule@sfu.ca)
Date: Sat, 09 Nov 2002 9:22:47 PST
Hi there,

I have run into this problem in a variety of setups. Version
6.71b has problems in dos mode in Windows 98 (pentium I), and
straight dos 6.22 on a 386 machine. I found that the clock would
run ok with v6.71b in dos mode with windows 95, but there were
other problems.

I previously was having a problem with 6.68 with Win95/Pentium,
but that problem turned out to be NORTON... once I rem'ed that
out, 6.68 works fine. For now, I am sticking with 6.68 until
some of the new gremlins are dealt with.

cheers, Paul - VA7NT