[TRLog] Cannot demo TR

Subject: [TRLog] Cannot demo TR
From: ermisch@usa.net (P. Ermisch)
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 10:25:40 -0700
All,

  Thanks for the suggestions.  TR NEW 'fixed' the problem whatever it was.
Before doing that, I tried booting to DOS but had the same problem.
LOGCFG.DAT did not exist in the directory or ZIP file so there wasn't anything
to delete.  Soon as I can print out the manual, I'll dig into the details.
  In reviewing files in the directory, I may have tried a demo in the past and
had a bogus .cfg file that was screwing things up.

Paul KB0LUR