[TRLog] need wintelnetx 4.11 help

Subject: [TRLog] need wintelnetx 4.11 help
From: k6ll@juno.com (Dave Hachadorian)
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 09:14:02 +0000
I'm trying to get wintelnetx running on my Windows 98
machine, putting out packet spots over a null modem
cable to TRlog running on a separate dos machine.

I've tried everything I can think of, but so far there is
no communication between the two computers. The telnet
connection seems to work fb, but nothing over the com
connection. I have the tel->com, and com->tel routes
specified.

With TR eight bit packet port = false, I have set, in
both wintelnetx com, and Windows device manager for the port
7 bits, even parity, one stop bit, RTS/DTS flow control,
2400 baud.

With TR eight bit packet port = true, I have set
8 bits, no parity, 2 stop bits, RTS/DTS flow control,
2400 baud.

No joy in either setting.

Does anyone have any ideas, or does someone have an
appropriate good wintelnetx .ini file for version 4.11
they can send me? Thanks in advance.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
K6LL@juno.com
Yuma, AZ