[TRLog] 6.69 -- almost no bugs

Subject: [TRLog] 6.69 -- almost no bugs
From: n4zr@contesting.com (Pete Smith)
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 20:41:38 -0500
As far as I can tell, 6.69 (labeled 6.68 but think I'm right) worked almost
flawlessly this weekend for 1600 QSOs and SO2R.  Only a couple of things:

When you enter "000" in the callsign field to go to a band edge, on my
1000MP Mark 5 the clarifier/RIT is turned off.  Particularly when operating
S&P, it would be better, I think, if it were left on.

Occasionally, when I would go to the second radio to call someone S&P, and
something went wrong, I could get into a dituation where the call of the
2nd radio target station appeared on the first radio screen, and the first
radio would be switched to S&P mode.  I wasn't going to mention this,
because I can't at this moment recreate the sequence of keystrokes that
caused it to happen, but thought I'd mention it anyway.

The TR/TopTen box combo worked beautifully all weekend.

73, Pete N4ZR
Sometimes a tower is just a tower