[TRLog] BUG?

Subject: [TRLog] BUG?
From: aa0cy@VRINTER.NET (Bob Wanderer)
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 13:40:41 -0500
I'm using what I think is version 6.70 (the readme file says
6.70, but the version listed when I activate Ctrl+J says
6.69).  Every so often in CQWW, when I would escape out of a
QSO that didn't happen, the temporary (editable) log would
not reappear.  If I toggled Ctrl+B (even though I wasn't
connected to packet), the log would then appear.  It isn't a
big deal, but I thought I'd mention it.

On my wish list is the ability to know what countries are in
a particular zone and whether or not I've worked them.  I
mentioned this to Tree eons ago, but he thought it
unnecessary.  However, it is a feature I believe is in NA
and possibly CT and I do miss it.  You would enter the zone
in the callsign window and you would then get a list of
countries (by common prefixes) in that zone with those still
to be worked highlighted in some manner.  This list could
probably over-ride the multiplier list until any keystroke
returns you to the normal screen.

73
Bob AA0CY/3