[TRLog] BUG?

Subject: [TRLog] BUG?
From: mjwetzel@comcast.net (Mike Wetzel)
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 15:09:48 -0500
Bob,

I also miss this feature from CT.  It was very nice when the zone 36 station
doesn't id to see what countries are in the zone and whether you have worked
them or not!  While talking about this, I also miss badly a screen display
(you have to print it out) that shows what countries versus band on a
continental basis.

Mike W9RE