[TRLog] BUG?

Subject: [TRLog] BUG?
From: dl2zav@gmx.de (dl2zav@gmx.de)
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 22:42:47 +0100
Hi Mike and Bob,

[Mike Wetzel, 25 Nov 2002:]

> I also miss this feature from CT.  It was very nice when the zone 36
> station doesn't id to see what countries are in the zone and whether
> you have worked them or not!  While talking about this, I also miss
> >

> > On my wish list is the ability to know what countries are in
> > a particular zone and whether or not I've worked them.  I
> > mentioned this to Tree eons ago, but he thought it
> > unnecessary.  However, it is a feature I believe is in NA
> > and possibly CT and I do miss it.  You would enter the zone
> > in the callsign window and you would then get a list of
> > countries (by common prefixes) in that zone with those still
> > to be worked highlighted in some manner.  This list could
> > probably over-ride the multiplier list until any keystroke
> > returns you to the normal screen.

You can add something like this at the end of your cty.dat file:

remaining mults
1 kl
5 k ve
8 kp4 8p
9 hk
10 hc8
11 py
12 ce
13 cx lu
14 ct ea ea6 f hb hb0 dl lx on pa g gw gm gi ei oz sm la
15 oh oh0 es yl ly ua2 sp ok om ha oe i is it9 9h s5 9a yu t9 z3
16 er ur eu ua
17 ua9 un uk ex ey ez
20 yo lz sv 5b ta jy 4x
21 9k ek 4j 4l
22 vu
25 ja
30 vk
33 ct3 ea8 ea9 cn ig9
34 su
38 zs

So you can see at least the most common mults together with their
zone. All won't fit on the screen. You could make a longer list and use
remaining mult display mode = erase. Zone numbers erased as
worked will reappear when the zone mult leaves the editable log.
Correct display of worked zones is still available by Alt-G.

--
73, Udo
dl2zav @ darc.de [de,eo,en]

Ich funke mit TR-Log von N6TR: