[TRLog] Cabrillo file frequency info

Subject: [TRLog] Cabrillo file frequency info
From: n2mg@eham.net (Mike Gilmer, N2MG)
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 15:20:43 -0400
> First, is the frequency info in your log.dat file? i.e., did you
> use LOG FREQUENCY ENABLE = TRUE in your config file? If not, the
> frequency information is lost forever.

Indeed...no I did not set this to TRUE.  Unless someone can tell me why
it would be a bad thing, I hereby, respectfully, suggest that TR
default to having this set to TRUE.  I believe that in the current
environment of leg checking (and Tree's strong relationship
with it) that having logs default to missing this data is a real
shortcoming.  Of course, for this to make sense, this means that the
CBR output must also include this data.

73 Mike N2MG