[TRLog] trmaster.dta & wildcards ?

Subject: [TRLog] trmaster.dta & wildcards ?
From: n2mg@eham.net (Mike Gilmer, N2MG)
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 15:12:31 -0400
You cannot even enter the * in the log - try it - nothing happens when
you type it.

As far as the ? goes, that seems to work as I expect in TR.  Your
example is a bit flawed however.  If JA1BCD is in the database, JA?BCD
will find it.  ?ABC would not (you'd need a ? between the A and B)

Mike N2MG

The following message was sent by "Dominik Bugmann" <hb9czf@swiss-artg.ch> on
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 17:51:27 +0100.