[TRLog] trmaster.dta & wildcards ?

Subject: [TRLog] trmaster.dta & wildcards ?
From: Dominik Bugmann" <hb9czf@swiss-artg.ch (Dominik Bugmann)
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 17:51:27 +0100
For the first time I used the TRMASTER database and I was impressed how many
times the caller was in there. One little thing I couldn't figure out was:
Are "?" and "*" not supported? I was on 40m and a weak JA called. e.g.
"JA?BCD" would help or if I enter "ABC" not only the calls with "ABC" in the
suffix would be listed but also my "JA1BCD".
Is this feature implemented (couldn't find it in the manual) or did I
misconfigure trlog?
BTW, I was running 6.69 and booted from a Win98-recovery disc (hi).

73 de Dominik, HB9CZF