[TRLog] The end of MS-DOS as we know it

Subject: [TRLog] The end of MS-DOS as we know it
From: Marty N5NW" <n5nw@n5nw.org (Marty N5NW)
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 12:30:57 -0500
I can certainly understand keeping old (legacy) equipment around to run ham
radio ops, but it becomes a problem when traveling (as I do frequently).  It
is truly a pain to carry two laptops, one for radio and one for "everything
else", particularly when I'm combining a pleasure trip with a little
business.

I'd be happy if I could practice RUFZ on an XP-class laptop, and make some
good use of airplane time.  As it is, I have to work on reports for work.
:)

de N5NW (Marty)
Bellbrook, Ohio