[TRLog] The end of MS-DOS as we know it

Subject: [TRLog] The end of MS-DOS as we know it
From: gbaron@charter.net (Gil Baron)
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 08:46:28 -0600
With the existence of WriteLog a fait acompli there is not likely to be
anyone to take this on, at least not for free.

WriteLog is much better BY FAR than N1MM. N1MM does not take to requests for
help very nicely either.

TRLOG for DOS, WriteLog for windows, that is all there is and all there is
likely to be any time soon.
Logic or DxKeeper for general dx logging.
Logic is much more powerful but if you only need DX award tracking DXLABS
suite is much more user friendly by far, and the support is the best of any
program I have ever used and it is all free.