[TRLog] Noted while contesting.

Subject: [TRLog] Noted while contesting.
From: k2av@contesting.com (Guy Olinger, K2AV)
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 23:11:50 -0500
Personally, that would drive me batty. Reason, if your last QSO was
because you just got spotted, using a short CQ, or a callsign "test"
after a QSO, may save some time. I don't see the point, it's too easy
to hit ctl-C.

I always use a shortie call first time after a QSO. Then the ctl-C.
Was lucky enough to rarely need Ctl-C in the CQWW.

73, Guy.