[TRLog] TR & G8OO appendix attachment

Subject: [TRLog] TR & G8OO appendix attachment
From: G8OO@aol.com (G8OO@aol.com)
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 15:51:29 EST
26th December 2002

Hi Guys & girls

I will make this quick as my XYL and I are on our way to a festive party.

TNX for the many e-mails supporting the proposal that an alphabetical
appendix document would be very helpful as a quick reference guide or check
to the many TR operators who are more than competent with the setting up
procedures.

It would appear that five opps did not receive the appendix document - as
requested I have e-mailed the attachment direct to you under separate mail.

73 gdx de Alan H G8OO

E-mail signature follows. The information contained in this email is
privileged and confidential. It is intended only for the use of the
individual to whom it is addressed. Any dissemination, distribution, or
copying of this email in any way is strictly forbidden by any other than the
person to whom it is addressed. If you have received this email in error,
please notify the sender immediately at g8oo@aol.com and delete it. Any views
expressed are those of the author and may not necessarily constitute or imply
its endorsement or recommendation by any other person in any way.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---