[TRLog] Great release --- very small bug

Subject: [TRLog] Great release --- very small bug
From: kk1l@arrl.net (Ronald Rossi, KK1L)
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 10:30:06 -0500
Icoms and filter selection are problematic. Some revert to a default if
no filter information is supplied to the radio. Others will remember the
filter setting of the last mode. Still others lock up if sent filter
information for filters which are not possible. I will try and
accomodate the quirks of the radios, but it it a difficult thing. If we
can compile the different reactions of the various Icoms I can work this
into the code.