[TRLog] Help with CW

Subject: [TRLog] Help with CW
From: WG0M@aol.com (WG0M@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 18:26:16 EST
Ron:
I had a local ham listen to the cw sent and he confirmed that the 5nn does
not always sound like 5nn.  He basically reported that what he heard at his
qth was the same I heard here.

I disconnected the computer from the rig and listened to the cw in the
computer and it too sounded bad.

When using the F2 key in S&P all is fine.

We were wondering if there is some buffer setting that needs to be adjusted
to allow both the logging and sending report at the same time for S&P?

Any ideas and have you had time to look at the files I sent?

I wait to hear from you.

Best regards,

Michael Gulbranson
CleanAir Technologies, Inc