[TRLog] Help with CW

Subject: [TRLog] Help with CW
From: mark@concertart.com (Mark Beckwith)
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 10:10:54 -0600
Wanted to comment as well, I have that choppy-initial-letter thing happening
too sometimes, and mine's on a DOS computer that has no windows of any kind.
If I recall, this is a case of SMRTDRV either being loaded and it shouldn't
be or the other way around, I forget.  Anyway, in my case, it can't be
caused by Windows.

Which one is it, youse guys?

Mark, N5OT