[TRLog] OMNI VI and Alt B/V Observations

Subject: [TRLog] OMNI VI and Alt B/V Observations
From: karber@smart.net (Kevin Arber)
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 20:14:22 -0500
Good advice!  Actually I have tried all of the ICOM rig settings that
I know of.  Using IC735 is the only one which hangs the frequency
display.  All of them seem to be sticky using Alt B/V on my OMNI VI+.
I observed the following:
IC751 or IC751A gives an invalid configuration error.
IC765 causes the filter setting to change from .50 to 2.4 upon
changing freq from the call window.

73, Kevin
W3DAD