[TRLog] Auto S&P and Freq Poll Interaction

Subject: [TRLog] Auto S&P and Freq Poll Interaction
From: aa0cy@VRINTER.NET (Bob Wanderer)
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 12:17:27 -0500
Not a bug report, but I experienced problems using the
default values for Auto S&P Enable Sensitivity and Frequency
Poll Rate.  The program would go into S&P from the CQ mode
immediately.  I need to experiment further; but setting Auto
S&P Enable Sensitivity to 750 and Frequency Poll Rate to 500
seems to give reasonable performance for both parameters
without the problem noted above.

I am using a Yaesu FT-1000/D and the computer is a 486/66MHz
rebooted to DOS (Windows 95).

Anybody else run into this problem and found workable but
"quicker" numbers for these parameters?

Thanks & 73,
Bob AA0CY