[TRLog] V6.72 IC735 issue

Subject: [TRLog] V6.72 IC735 issue
From: mwdink@eskimo.com (Michael Dinkelman)
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 23:32:14 -0800
Anybody else seen this?

Setting up an IC735 using Version 6.72

The Frequency will not update. I can send commands
to the radio and set the frequency from Callsign
field but it won't read them back out. Get a
"Communications Warning" for my troubles. :>)

The frequency displayed for the IC735 is the
one the radio is on when TR is started.

Everything works fine with all versions prior to 6.72
with no changes to config files.

I've played with the ICOM response Timeout (from 100 to 1000)
and the polling is set to TRUE. No difference. I know a lot
of work was done on ICOM's for the latest release - most
likely for the newer radios and I can't see anything in
the archives on this.

Back to 6.71 if this can't be resolved.

Thanks and see you in the NAQP!

73