[Trlog] Command to Manipulate the MP sub VFO

Subject: [Trlog] Command to Manipulate the MP sub VFO
From: jimsmith at shaw.ca (Jim Smith)
Date: Fri Jan 31 21:15:09 2003
Ken,

Maybe you missed my previous post on this

1.  Program an F Key to send the A<>B command to the radio.  (i.e. swap
VFOs)
    e.g. F9=<03>SRS1=xxx<01><05><04>.  Do this for both the CQ and
Exchange memories.  (Avoids problems if TR switches to S&P mode when you
change VFO freq)
2.  Put this command in stdcfg.dat  (This will program the F9 key for
you every time you run TR.)
3.  When you want to QSY the B VFO
a.  Hit F9.  This will swap the VFOs.
b.  Type in the frequency and hit ENTER.  The A (formerly B) VFO will
QSY as desired.
c.  Hit F9 again and, voila, A is back where it was and B is where you
want it.

I've tried it on my MkV.  It works.

73 de Jim Smith    VE7FO