[Trlog] Exchange not being sent.

Subject: [Trlog] Exchange not being sent.
From: n2mg at eham.net (Mike Gilmer, N2MG)
Date: Sat Feb 22 20:48:37 2003
What I found frustrating was the TR seemed to NOT populate the exchange
messages with any default, while some messages (like CQ) were populated.

To those familiar with TR's start-up routine, this is apparently tolerated
or no longer an issue (they probably use old config files). But to the new
guy (this was my first ARRL DX with TR), it's just another hurdle!

Mike N2MG