[Trlog] Post anomaly

Subject: [Trlog] Post anomaly
From: rrossi at btv.ibm.com (Ron D. Rossi)
Date: Tue Mar 4 11:45:25 2003
The only use for the making sure the mults are listed correctly in the log is
for calculating the pre log checking score. The best way to do this if you
made changes to your log is to rerun the log through TRLog. I created an
easier way to use Tree's READ function to do this. Start TRLog by typing TR
RESCORE. Sit back and watch (don't touch the keyboard until its done). Over
the next several minutes the calls and exchanges will be entered and "worked".
The rate meter is fun to watch! The result is a new LOG.DAT. The old LOG.DAT
is saved as PLOGxxxx.BAK.

You really only need to do the above work if you made changes to the log that
might effect mults or dupe status. Even then the only effect is to change the
score POST would CALCULATE and put in either the SUMMARY.DAT or LOG.CBR.

NONE OF THIS HAS ANY EFFECT ON YOUR REAL SCORE OR THE LOG CHECKING!

--
73 es God Bless de KK1L...ron rossi(kk1l@arrl.net) <><
Support Programmer for TRLog http://www.qth.com/tr