[Trlog] Post anomaly

Subject: [Trlog] Post anomaly
From: k6xx at ihwy.com (Bob Wolbert, K6XX)
Date: Tue Mar 4 13:19:21 2003
Another annoying thing about POST mult checking is its tenacity, and
unwillingness to learn... for example, the 8N1OGA on Ogasawara, or the TO on
FM. I can understand the program questioning the mult on the FIRST band, but
need it question me on EACH band thereafter?

Yah, its low/zero priority for Cabrillo log submissions. However, when I
transfer my log to the general logging program (my master log), it'd be nice
to have the proper country credited.

73 de Bob, K6XX
k6xx@arrl.net
www.k6xx.com