[Trlog] While they're fresh...

Subject: [Trlog] While they're fresh...
From: rrossi at btv.ibm.com (Ron D. Rossi)
Date: Tue Mar 4 15:38:30 2003
I have an old remote print switch. It is housed in a 1/4" high 1"x3" little
case. Nice flat square button. I set that below the space bar or pick it up
and use it while leaning back in the chair if I don't want the vox on. I use
this as well as a footswitch and the keyboard Left CTRL-SHIFT.

--
73 es God Bless de KK1L...ron rossi(kk1l@arrl.net) <><
Support Programmer for TRLog http://www.qth.com/tr