[Trlog] Serial Connections with Windows ME

Subject: [Trlog] Serial Connections with Windows ME
From: k4sb at earthlink.net (K4SB)
Date: Sat May 24 23:44:08 2003
> Anyway, I can get the computer to key the rig with no problem.  Cannot get
> the rig (TS-2000) and the computer to talk on the serial port.  I have made
> sure
> Jim
> K3WU
Jim, TenTec has a program to diagnose problems with the computer/Omni.
Have a copy here somewhere, but basically, use any terminal program (
such as hyper-term ) and connect the cable to the OMNI. Then just type
away.

As I remember, you should see 2 lines of copy; that which you are
typing and an echo from the radio.

73
Ed