[Trlog] Re: TRLog with PCMCIA card

Subject: [Trlog] Re: TRLog with PCMCIA card
From: rrossi at btv.ibm.com (Ron D. Rossi)
Date: Mon Jun 16 14:09:25 2003
>>>"Tod - Minnesota" said:
> Ron:
>
> 1. Are you running under DOS or one of the Win versions?

Both

> 2. Does your card come with DOS drivers?

It really doesn't need drivers for DOS per se. You do need to have the
software to allow the laptop to recognize cards in the PCMCIA slots. That is
usually called Card Services or something like that.

> 3. What brand of PCMCIA card are you using

Eiger. I got it from Starlex for $40. I have posted the address and ordering
info on the TRLog relfector a few times now. I can look for the post if you
cannot find it.