[Trlog] How to set TR for 1-run/1-SP

Subject: [Trlog] How to set TR for 1-run/1-SP
From: k4ro at k4ro.net (K4RO Kirk Pickering)
Date: Wed Jul 2 11:03:55 2003
Tack,

Probably the best way to run on one radio and S&P on
the other is to use the "Alt-D" feature of TR-Log.
While running on radio A, press Alt-D to enter a S&P
call from radio B.  You can continue running on radio
A.  When you are ready to call the S&P station, just
his spacebar.  TR handles the radio switching automatically,
and calls the S&P station on the appropriate radio.  You
then enter the QSO just like any other.  After the QSO,
TR switches you automatically back to CQ'ing on radio A.
You never have to touch Alt-R, unless a fill is required.

-Kirk  K4RO