[Trlog] Omni VI interface

Subject: [Trlog] Omni VI interface
From: tclay at netdoor.com (R. Torsten Clay)
Date: Tue Jul 8 22:32:03 2003
More information:

changing the baud rate does make a difference. If I set the baud rate to
9600, then:

IC735 : radio follows band changes 90% of the time. Correct frequency is
displayed after the band change. Lots of "# Radio one communication
error". However, TR does not detect band/frequency the radio is on when
starting the program, and the frequency is never displayed. Changing bands
from the radio is not picked up by the program.

IC781, 761 : do not function at all at 9600 baud

OMNI6 : like IC735, but no communcation warnings displayed.

Tor
N4OGW