[Trlog] ADIF Conversion program

Subject: [Trlog] ADIF Conversion program
From: w6tk at juno.com (Dick Stepanian)
Date: Thu Jul 10 18:39:39 2003
Hello All,
        Looking for some help on a conversion program.  I hope to play,
as time permits, in IARU coming up.  But need an ADIF conversion program
to import log after the contest into Logger32.

        I tried to convert TR file - both ASCII and Cabrillo as well as
original log files - after Field Day into ADIF file and import into
Logger32.  It didn't accept it.  Needed "playing" with to get it there.

        Hoping there is a better conversion program out there to ease the
transition process.

        Thanks

Dick- W6TK