[Trlog] TRlog and WinTelnetX

Subject: [Trlog] TRlog and WinTelnetX
From: Punkymcd at pacbell.net (Punkymcd@pacbell.net)
Date: Sat Jul 26 17:24:46 2003
Okay, movin' right along.
Now I have the program that I can supposedly get telenet
spots into TRlog how do I get it to work?

Anyone successful?

Let's compare systems. Mine is relatively simple.
1. Using TRlog 6.73 on a 600mhz PII and Windows 98.
2. Internal 56k modem on Com 3 that I connect to PacBell.
3. I can connect to the NF6S node via the telenet using
WriteLog or DXbase 2000 so I know that works.

But with WinTelnetX I get boggled down in setup. Probably
due to cockpit errors that I usually blame on old age or
some such.

Anyone with a similar setup and possibly an .ini file I
could try?

I don't want to give up TRlog's ease of use for WriteLog if
I can possibly avoid it. Sure wish Tree would make the
telenet biz easier for us.

Tnx for the help.

73, Don, W6OA