[Trlog] Ohio QSO Party

Subject: [Trlog] Ohio QSO Party
From: pkirley at neonramp.com (Paul Kirley)
Date: Mon Jul 28 12:18:35 2003
I'm testing TRLog 6.73 for use in the Ohio QSO Party.  I have two comments and
a question.

(1)  RST is not part of the Ohio QP exchange.  I believe that adding
EXCHANGE RECEIVED = QSO NUMBER DOMESTIC OR DX QTH
to the configuration file after the CONTEST = OHIO QSO PARTY line fixes this.

(2)  In log.dat, logging of county names longer than five letters causes
problems.  The point data is preceded by a repetition of the sixth letter of
the county name and a space, lengthening the line.  I believe that this can be
fixed by creating a custom DOM file with all the county names shortened, thus:
Ashl = ASHL replaces the line Ashland = ASHL.  This truncation also allows more
multipliers to be shown on screen.

(3)  Even with shortened multiplier names and BIG REMAINING LIST = TRUE, not
all the mults show on screen at once.  I recognize that setting REMAINING MULT
DISPLAY MODE = ERASE will improve this situation as the contest progresses, but
I want to ask if there is a way to scroll back through the remaining multiplier
list when not all of it shows on screen.  ALT-G does not seem to do anything.

73, Paul W8TM