[Trlog] Great DOS shell - XTree Gold

Subject: [Trlog] Great DOS shell - XTree Gold
From: petvet at adelphia.net (Scott Johns)
Date: Wed Jul 30 09:45:54 2003
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to let people know that there _is_ a source for the holy
grail of DOS shell programs...XTree.

Xtree Gold 3.0 has a great shell, allows editing of text documents,
copying, etc, and really brings a level of enjoyment to dos that frees
one of command line drudgery.  It's a real improvement for those of us
that work on dedicated dos machines!

After years of searching for this legacy software I finally found it at

http://www.emsps.com/

I have no commercial interest in this company...I'm just a happy
customer.

73, Scott W3TX

All outgoing e-mails checked by Norton Antivirus