[Trlog] HOUR OFFSET, Call Window vs Log in version 6.75

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: [Trlog] HOUR OFFSET, Call Window vs Log in version 6.75
From: Paul Kirley <pkirley@neonramp.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 22:54:20 -0400
I tried version 6.75 in the IL QSO Party.

After a few QSOs I noticed that the time in the Call Window (correct GMT)
differed from the time just above in the 5-QSO editable log by HOUR OFFSET.
The editable log showed local time, as did log.dat file after I shut down TRLog
to correct things.

I switched to 6.74, and the problem vanished.  After the QSO party, I reloaded
6.75 to verify that the problem was still present, and it was.

I use DOS 6.22, no Windows loaded.  I have no computer-controlled radios.

73, Paul W8TM