[Trlog] Time on Log

To: "trlog" <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: [Trlog] Time on Log
From: "Dave W7DPW" <w7dpw@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 09:26:23 -0800
Using v6.75..  My config HOUR OFFSET is set to +8..  My time shows on
the date/time line as the correct UTC time, but the Logged entry shows
local time.  As an example, during SS, my first Q was at 21:04 UTC,
but it got logged as 13:04.
I didn't notice until I loaded to LoTW and got a invalid Time stamp
and a number of Q's were rejected.  I had to go and change all the
time stamps before they were correct.  Did something change in 6.75 ?

I ran a test this morning in a separate directory and same thing
happened. Time/Date line showing as 15:15 and log showed as 09:15..

Dave W7DPW