Re: [Trlog] Time on Log

To: "Mike D." <hrg@cifnet.com>, "trlog" <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] Time on Log
From: "Dave W7DPW" <w7dpw@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 11:30:58 -0800
I got a note from Tree... This problem was fixed in an later version.
I looked and found that v6.77 corrected this issue.  I installed v6.78
as it had the tr.exe and tr.ovr only and I just copied them to my \log
directory..Ran a test and it had the correct time on both the time
line and the log...

Dave W7DPW