[Trlog] QSO renumbering with POST.exe

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: [Trlog] QSO renumbering with POST.exe
From: alan.kaul@att.net
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 07:37:59 +0000
When I attempt to us POST.exe (unpacked with version  all677.zip), it  dumps
out with the
message:   runtime error 209 at 06BI:000B.  So I tried an older version of
POST.EXE and
POST.OVR dated 8/31/03, 16:33, (I think it was with all674.zip) and tried it
again.  This
version of POST will compile logs, make Cabrillo file, etc., but it won't
re-number the QSO's (I
use the CTRL-J option that enables me to log the actual frequency).

WHEN I TRIED TO STRIP OUT THE FREQUENCY DATA AND RENUMBER THE QSOS
(using POST/Log Procedures/clicking on C/then answering the third question
prompt
RENUMBER QSOs? with Y) it appears to have made no changes in the .DAT file.
i.e. It
retained the frequency data (decimal point plus three digits) AND DID NOT
NUMBER ANY OF
THE QSO's.

The log is from the PENNSYLVANIA QSO Party and is due on the 15th.  I've got
just under
100 QSO's but I'd rather not have to renumber them manually if I can avoid it.
Any ideas?

Thanks and 73 de alan

--
Alan Kaul W6RCL LaCanada, CA 91011