[Trlog] SWEEPSTAKES EXCHANGE WINDOW QUESTION

To: "TR" <TRLOG@CONTESTING.COM>
Subject: [Trlog] SWEEPSTAKES EXCHANGE WINDOW QUESTION
From: "Bob Wanderer" <aa0cy@QUADNET.NET>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 21:10:39 -0500
I noticed that if I had the following in the exchange
window, with the serial number usually three digits:

CkSec Prec# (e.g. 68In U702)

With the one space as shown between the section and the
precedence, there was no overwrite, but the program refused
to log until I put a space between the Prec and the #.  Why?
This seems like a sequence the parser ought to be able to
figure out.

I had only one overwrite occur and I should have seen it
coming (M66Co #), but fortunately I had the call.  I guess
that's one advantage of 99.9% S&P!

73
Bob AA0CY