[Trlog] send cq inactive radio not working?

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: [Trlog] send cq inactive radio not working?
From: Dave Hachadorian <k6ll@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 08:56:04 +0000
Well, I had planned to go back to an old version
of TR, but my logcfg.dat uses too many features
of the recent releases, and the old versions bomb.
I've got too many things to do to sort that out today.

Can someone at least confirm that sending a message on
the inactive radio on ssb does not work? The a/b relay
does not flip. Maybe I am doing something wrong.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ