[Trlog] Re: WinTelNetX, Telnet, and TR vs. DxTelnet and TR

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: [Trlog] Re: WinTelNetX, Telnet, and TR vs. DxTelnet and TR
From: Dave Hachadorian <k6ll@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 20:54:02 +0000

On Wed, 3 Dec 2003 19:50:51 -0600 "Tod -  ID" <tao@skypoint.com> writes:

> I use a SINGLE computer which has Windows 98 as the operating
> system. TR
> runs in a DOS window. DxTelnet runs under the Win98 system. The
> output from
> DxTelnet goes through one of the COM Ports via a null modem serial
> cable to
> a second COM Port on the same computer.

If you check the archives, I think there's even a way
for the spots to go out and back in on one com port,
by just connecting some jumper wires on the connector.

I have to use a second computer because, with all the
i/o boards in the contest computer, there's no room
for a modem!

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ