[Trlog] SO2R

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: [Trlog] SO2R
From: Howard Hoyt <n4af@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 22:27:15 -0500
Seems to me if TWO RADIO MODE = TRUE, it would make more sense to display
the bandmap for the inactive (S&P) radio ???

Personally, I don't much care about the bandmap on the run radio. But I do care
about having to do an ALT-D to see if a call is a DUPE vs automagic display that is
done for the active radio.

I guess I can circum-navigate by doing a CTL-A CQ and making the active radio the RUN
radio, but am wondering if it would not be more logical to have the bandmap assigned to
the inactive radio for SO2R ?

Perhaps there could be an option to allow this <if> in two radio mode ?

73, Howie

--
Howard Hoyt N4AF
http://www.qsl.net/n4af