RE: [Trlog] SO2R

To: "Howard Hoyt" <n4af@contesting.com>, <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [Trlog] SO2R
From: "Mike Wetzel" <mjwetzel@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 22:32:06 -0500
Howie,

I wondered about this also but by setting "BAND MAP ALL BANDS = TRUE" then
the 2nd radio's band map is shown.  You can also turn off the CQ's frequency
showing on the main radio (I forget the exact wording).  This seems to work
fine.  It did work slightly differently a few versions ago but the result I
believe is the same.

Mike W9RE