[Trlog] RDXC & updating RUSSIAN.DOM

To: "TR-Log" <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: [Trlog] RDXC & updating RUSSIAN.DOM
From: "Rolf T Salme" <rolf.salme@telia.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 08:46:19 +0100
Igor,

Thanks for bringing us good news.

It is reassuring to hear from you that the RDXC
Committee have now updated the DOM file themselves
after I e-mailed them that it was inaccurate.

If they had replied to my message as well, I would
not have made any efforts to update the file myself.

All in all, a happy end!

73 & GL in the contest,
Rolf
SM5MX