[Trlog] FD Summary Sheet

To: "trlog@contesting.com" <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: [Trlog] FD Summary Sheet
From: Jim Smith <jimsmith@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 11:49:34 -0700
I noticed a couple of oddities when tracking down why the points shown on the TRLog generated Summary Sheet were different than those calculated by other means. On one band we had 28 valid cw Qs which translates to 56 points. Summary Sheet showed 55. On another band we had 8 valid cw Qs for 16 points. Summary Sheet showed 14. On another band we had 2 valid SSB Qs which translates to 2 points. Summary Sheet showed 1 point.

So, if you're relying on the Summary Sheet to tell you your point totals you'd better check the individual lines for correct multiplication.

73 de Jim Smith VE7FO