[Trlog] Preloading fields for SS

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: [Trlog] Preloading fields for SS
From: Eric Hilding <dx35@hilding.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 19:05:40 -0700
I'm trying to figure out how to pre-load the following fields for SS based upon callsign to cut down on typing:

1. Prec. (ERP)

2. Year Licensed

3. Section

OBVIOUSLY, the data can not be relied upon and changes will have to be made based upon what is actually copied. It's the TRMASTER.ASC setup and all necessary option switches within TR to change that I'm wrestling with.

Also, let's say station XYZ was in EMA last year which gets pre-filled, but has QSY'd to WMA. Can I just tag on WMA in the exchange line to update that entry or will I need to backspace/erase/wipe out the prefilled EMA before typing WMA?

Tnx for any assistance.

73...

Rick, K6VVA