Re: [Trlog] Preloading fields for SS

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Trlog] Preloading fields for SS
From: Eric Hilding <dx35@hilding.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 21:41:51 -0700
Tnx to all who responded directly or as a Post.

Re-reading through the TR Manual, I think I've decided to take a whack at:

USER INFO SHOWN = CUSTOM
CUSTOM USER STRING = CHECK SECTION

*** NOTE: I can't tell from the Manual if I should have a "comma" between CHECK and SECTION or not.

If I understand this option correctly, the exchange window will NOT be pre-filled, but at least I will have some possible verification data showing for reference if needed.

I think my TRMASTER entries would be like:

K6VVA =ASCV = K57 (SEC = SCV & CK = 57)

Now, the $64,000 question is: Can I use a comma delimited ascii file like:

K6VVA,SCV,57

... to auto-build the TRMASTER, or do I need to construct it as:

K6VVA =ASCV = K57

???

Tnx & 73...

Rick, K6VVA