Re: [Trlog] Running TR Log on a *new* computer

To: ah3c@frii.com, "Tod - Minnesota" <tod@k0to.us>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] Running TR Log on a *new* computer
From: Hardy Landskov <n7rt@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 19:25:12 -0700
All,
Yes, there is I think. Get Tree to make the program compatabe with Windows
2K, XP, et al.   DOS is history.
I could not operate the Stew because of the problems I had when I needed to
upgrade to Win 2000. I am not going to go to extreme measures to make this
program work as I upgrade to newer Windows operating systems. Look for old
laptops with Win 95 ? never happen......
N7RT