Re2: [Trlog] Running TR Log on a *new* computer

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: Re2: [Trlog] Running TR Log on a *new* computer
From: kd4d@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2004 21:14:11 +0000

Hi Dragan:

This distribution is licensed under the GPL.  I am doubtful
that they have Microsoft's permission to distribute this,
however.  It is basically Microsoft's Windows98SE with the
version number patched, I believe.  It works fine, however.

FreeDOS is working here with TR and is a viable alternative.

73,

Mark, KD4D