Re: [Trlog] RE: Virtual PC & TR ?

To: Eric Hilding <dx35@hilding.com>, trlog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Trlog] RE: Virtual PC & TR ?
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 14:49:28 -0500
Here's an interesting thought, though -- I bought a mouse a few years ago that had a simple (non-active) adaptor for plugging it into either a PS/2 or a USB port. Maybe someone more computer-hardware-literate than I can comment on the availability of such adaptors generally and whether they would enable your gadgets. If so, I'd think they would work as well as before.

73, Pete N4ZR