RE: [Trlog] RE: Virtual PC & TR ?

To: "Dale Martin" <kg5u@hal-pc.org>, trlog@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [Trlog] RE: Virtual PC & TR ?
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 07:31:55 -0500
I think that would probably work, but am not clear on the driver situation -- and my gosh, they get a good price for them, don't they? The idea of charging $25 for 3 connectors and a foot of cable! I Googled another source:

http://www.mpja.com/productview.asp?product=14256+PL

That has single adaptors for $1.95.

73, Pete N4ZR

At 08:38 PM 1/12/2005, you wrote:

> Here's an interesting thought, though -- I bought a mouse a few years ago
> that had a simple (non-active) adaptor for plugging it into either a PS/2
> or a USB port.  Maybe someone more computer-hardware-literate than I can
> comment on the availability of such adaptors generally and whether they
> would enable your gadgets.  If so, I'd think they would work as
> well as before.
>
> 73, Pete N4ZR

You mean like this, Pete?

http://catalog.belkin.com/IWCatSectionView.process?IWAction=Load&Merchant_Id
=&Section_Id=1914

there's even a USB connector with two PS-2's for connecting keyboard and
mouse...

73
dale, kg5u